Saturday, September 11, 2004

David vs Goliath

Yup !! After what seemed like eternity, I was able to break free from the clutches of apparently endless nights pouring over countless case studies, simulations, financial ratios, balance sheets, numericals and what not !! My first term exams came to a screeching halt today after having squeezed the last drop of verve in what can be aptly described as a prelude to the concentrations camps in Auswitz. I must confess that in the last three years, my life had not been as punishingly strenuous as It was during the last week in so far as the depth of commitment is concerned. As of now, the Goliath has been put to rest under the shades of transience with David all agog to embark upon a pristine soul-searching expedition.

Well, so far so good. I look forward to the awaiting episode of my academic milieu that will unfold in the coming week. In the meantime, while I was under the spell of a hysteric "Exam-phobia", I did not leave any stones unturned to catch some the most brilliantly carved Hollywood flicks, namely, A Beautiful Mind, Usual Suspects, Original Sin, Black Hawk Down, Exorcist-The Beginning, Anacondas-Hunt for the Blood Orchids, Butterfly Effect, Bourne Supremacy, Collateral, Paycheck, Three Kings, Station Agent, Heat, Donnie Brasco, From Hell. I'd perform an analytical dissection of the thrill factor associated with these some time later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home