Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Terminator 4: Rise of the MISRA

There has not been much improvement in my health as I am still amidst a full fledged war with the microscopic battalion of inconquerably resilient viruses of a self-styled dictator named Cold the devil who has found a conspiring ally in Cough the wizard, both of whom seem to have taken a special interest in trying to confine me within the forlorn precincts of Room # 21 in Block A. But, I haven't yet forsaken all hopes as I raise my steely, curvaceous Excalibur , for this spoon incarnate holds the elixir to freedom, the yellowish syrup that will, for once and all, annihilate the existence of my perennial enemies. I attach a sample of human domination, in the form of what we plebeian mortals refer to as Tab(ul)lets with the syrups before gulping it down the channel of control as opposed to LoC (Line of Control). Then, ensues what will ultimately go down the annals of history as one of the fiercest battles ever fought, the result of which will eventually determine the survival of one of the species, i.e., Kamal Misra or the Virus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home